How it Works
- Contact us with the treatment or procedure you want and preferred location
- We will let you know if we'll need additional information (medical history etc) required by doctors
- We can also provide you with suggestions on which location is rated best for your procedure
- Based on your preferences and doctors' feedback we let you know the cost and details on the treatment options
- After reviewing and choosing your doctor, location and date, we start preparing your visit
- We can gladly assist you if you need help with getting visa, translating documents and tickets
Optionally, we can arrange your stay in terms of lodging and entertainment.
Medical Visa to USA - B2 Visa
B type visas are required to visit USA for business (B1) and/or tourist (B2) visits. Visits for medical treatments require B2 visa.
The requirements for getting B2 visa are to prove that:
- You are traveling to the U.S. solely to receive medical treatment
- plan to stay for a temporary and specified period of time that is corroborated by a letter from your treating U.S. physician
- have a permanent residence outside the United States as well as other binding ties (such as family and a permanent job) that will demonstrate that you intend to return home
- have a valid, unexpired passport enabling to you to return to your home country at the end of your visit
- have the financial means to pay for your travel and personal expenses during your U.S. stay, and costs of your medical treatment